Method of work
SOT&A distinguishes 5 phases in the process of training support:
- the reconnaissance and acquaintance phase in order to collect all relevant information (data capture),
- the analysis and study phase in order to review existing security capabilities in relation to new security threats and to produce a capability requirement analysis and a training need analysis,
- the implementation phase in order to develop a customized training program with the appropriate level of support,
- the execution phase in order to run the actual training for the training audience, and
- the evaluation phase in order to evaluate the training program and the training goals.