SOT&A can offer several training programs. SOT&A can offer various customer based programs, deployable on the basis of specific threat and capability levels. Training programs can consist of:
- land, maritime and counter terrorism orientated training,
- training with focus on Direct Action, Special Reconnaissance and Military Assistance,
- specialist training such as Medic, Sniper, Demolition and Communication,
- training for operators and junior leadership,
- training for Operational Planning and Preparation (OPP), including the intelligence analysis process,
- training on individual operator level up to team, platoon, company and task force level, including Command and Control, and
- training with emphasis on joint, combined and interagency operations.
Levels of training support.
SOT&A can assist in training projects on different levels of support, varying from:
- full scale training support through the involvement of experienced Special Operations Forces Officers and NCO’s,
- support in a “train the trainer” concept, and
- support through mentorship, monitoring and advise.